Saturday 3 September 2016

Back To School Deal for Electronic Enthusiast

03, September 2016: To celebrate the beginning of school , wavertec ( e-mail: sales@wavertec.com) has just announced an attractive offer. From now until end of Sep, you will get a FREEMicro SD Card Adapter Tiny Size when you purchase anything from them. I have personally played on this little nice USB gadget. It’s so simple and useful. This allows me to re-use my old Micro SD card. The size is extremely small. It is almost same as a Micro SD Card. This make it possible to stay on my laptop without hinder. I don't even bother to remove it on travelling. You MUST remember to enter the discount code “school901” on check out. The screen will show only USD0.01 discount, but your order will come with the Micro SD Adapter automatically.

“wavertec”is a trade mark of electronic peripheral. They are specialized on USB 3.0 Cable, computer adapter cable, cell phone cables.I believe you will find something useful by taking a look at their website. I have bought this USB 3.0 to Micro B cable from them. I used to have another micro usb3.0 cable but it’s not as good as this one. This one has an extra USB power so that I can use it on my power demanding 2 TB Seagate Hard Drive. The other cable I had did not have enough currency to read that drive and the drive always sounds bit-bit-bit. Another item I like in their shop is this Apple Lightning Cable Replacement. I am using it inside my car. Since it lights up when connected to USB power, I can easily find it inside the dark compartment. Of course, another benefit is that it can be used on micro usb and lightning devices. It allows me to charge iPhone and my wife to charge Galaxy S7.

Hope all students have an exciting school life! Parents will have more free time by themselves.

For Media Contact:
Company: Waver Technology Limited
Address: B5-3, 29/F, Legend Tower, No.7,
Shing Yip St., Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Phone: +852 34665890
Email: sales@wavertec.com
Website: https://www.wavertec.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment